Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well spring is here and I officially have buyer-i-tis (is that even a word) lol
I will post more pictures as we get into the season hope this baby serves us well! oh I'm getting the truck re-lettered this week also. (I'll post some pics when its done)

G. Faz;)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive design

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice. I have been looking at 1 myself. Have you had it on any hils?
nope just got it....they say it holds a hill well

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· Registered
422 Posts
Congrats - looks like a great mower and I know snapper pro has great prices! Please post about its performance once you start mowing with it. Best of luck and have a safe and productive season!

· Registered
1,471 Posts
I believe this is the first year for snapper...its basically a evolution:walking:
I thought it looked like a ferris... So, are snapper and ferris owend by the same company, or sister companies? Like Great dane and Everride, or toro and exmark...

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I thought it looked like a ferris... So, are snapper and ferris owend by the same company, or sister companies? Like Great dane and Everride, or toro and exmark...
Thanks guys!
Its made in the same plant and I believe Briggs and Stratton owns both Ferris and Snapper

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It looks like you soent your money well on a good mower
Honestly If these are built as well as they seem, they blow the competition away!
The prices are unbeatable!

· Registered
5,526 Posts
a clear difference lawn -- How long have you had that Toro 40" GrandStand this year ?? How do you like it ??

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.