Lawn Care Forum banner

BJS Designs Landscaping & Lawncare Pictures 2012

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Revomaxx88 
#1 ·
:waving: I was cleaning up all the equipment today and figured I'd get a few pictures so I can look back 10 years from now and see what I started with. This will be my second year in business. I have about 12 mowing accounts from last year and about 10 more landscaping clients. Equipment consists of: 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 WT with 64k miles, 2011 Texas Bragg 6x10 Trailer, :clapping:2010 Hustler Fastrak Super Duty with 48" deck and Kawasaki 23hp engine has 49 hrs, Stihl bg 86 blower, Echo weed eater, Troy Bilt 21" push mower:nono:, and other small things. This year I plan to invest in: Stihl Chain Saw, Stihl weed eater, Commercial 21" mower, Weedeater racks for trailer, Bagger for the hustler, and I'm sure I'll think of more.

Outdoor Storage:

Garage:

See less See more
#3 ·
You have a nice setup. What motor dose your truck have?
Good luck this year.

#5 ·
Thanks! And my truck has the 4.3 v6. Its not the fastest but it does the job and it gets decent gas mileage. I've added a cai and flowmaster racing series exhaust to the truck as well as I just put in 3.73 gears with a custom tune to help with towing. (came with 3.23 from the factory)

#9 ·
I love the hustler. Never have a problem cutting the tallest wet grass. The power to deck size ratio is perfect. Always gets the job done. I chose the hustler over a toro because It seemed like more for my money. The hustler has the commercial 3100 trans axles and dual gas tanks. The toro of equal price had a nicer seat but only one gas tank and seemed less commercial grade. The deck stays clean by design so I have never had to scrap a deck, just rinse it off after wet cutting. I have only had it since last June but I really like it. I will buy another hustler any day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.