• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

blackburn signs is the best

GREEN-UP

LawnSite Member
talk about the easiest thing have had to rder in months. They have what we need for signs. I am glad I finally made the change. Good product, fast shipping, awesome customer service. If you dont use em, your missing out. They saved me $$. A very happy 1st time customer.

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
Its the only company we have used.

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
we have ordered some from them and r&d signs. both were good. i know we got our blackburn marking flags for a steal compared to anywhere else period. def use them for that every year. we got thru a few hundred or maybe more every year for irrigation marking etc and aerating.

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Agreed. I also had a good experience with BlackBurn. Quick, easy, and not too expensive for posting flags.

joevg

LawnSite Member
i agree, we use blackburn and our posting signs are still up from our last app. they have withstood this whole winter, still standing, not faded, and not bent from any winds. great product for a great price.

Jason Rose

LawnSite Fanatic
They do custom logos right? Like if I have a logo design and want then to use it... I presume yes... What's the setup fees for something like that?

In KS the signage isn't needed by the Dept of ag. but a couple local guys use signs, and of course scotts and craplawn.

I'd like a sign so my customers know i've been there. many don't use their front doors and often just don't pay attention... plus having that little sign out there is great advertizing.

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
I have not checked into logo. We get the biggest flags, not much room for logo cause of pic of people and pet. I'm pretty sure R & D does logos.

FdLLawnMan

LawnSite Bronze Member
Yes, R&D does logo's. They were easy to deal with and the prices were right. Ordered enough sticks, warning signs and bags for the year at a very good price.

KES

LawnSite Member
Just looked at their website. Do any of you guys use the bendable signs for lawn care??? I wanted to know how well they held up and if they work properly - do they break easy, are they easy to put in the ground etc.

I currently use RND signs, but was not happy with them last year.