1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Blades...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jds720, Jul 8, 2008.

1. jds720

jds720 LawnSite Senior Member

So im in need of some blades. Weres a good place to get them? The Scag dealer here wants to charge $30 per blade (mulching) thats a little much!
    Also ive seen some listed as high lift, whats up with that?

:hammerhead: This goes to that special some one!

2. Tagg

Tagg LawnSite Member

I use Oregon 90-721 mulchers. I purchased 12 at the begining of the season for $ 15.00 each thru a local dealer. However I have since found them for much less. The website is in my favorites and I will try to post later today.

3. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

4. DaveinSWFL

DaveinSWFL LawnSite Member

Try Turf Equipment in Port Charlotte. They area a Scag dealer. It cost me about $30 for 3 gator mulching blades for my Exmark. They may ship them to you. There number is 941-764-7735.

5. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

WOW.......... Go to texasmowerparts.com

I just ordered about 400.00 worth of blades

6. DaveinSWFL

DaveinSWFL LawnSite Member

I'll check them out. Thanks!

7. Tagg

Tagg LawnSite Member

8. Tagg

Tagg LawnSite Member

Express mower parts has a much larger variety of blades and styles which include the Oregon 90-721 Hi-Lift mulching blades whereas Texas mower parts only show the Scag 21" blades in low and a med-high lift blade.:hammerhead: Also Express mower parts shows Only a $ 5.00 shipping charge pretty much anywhere east of the Mississippi. Same day shipping with 1-3 day delivery east of the Ole Miss. also better pricing on quanity orders. Can't Lose !!!! This is where we will be ordering next time. :cool2::cool2::cool2:

9. Tagg

Tagg LawnSite Member

See Below !!!

10. Tagg

Tagg LawnSite Member

See above !!!