Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DTM65, Apr 25, 2000.

  1. DTM65

    DTM65 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 52

    I have seen a term on the forum posts called blow-out then talking about mower decks.<p>Is this referring to the light grass clippings that blow out the front of the deck when mowing (I'm using a mulch plate) and make you look like you've had a bushel of clippings dumped on your legs after an hour of mowing??<p>Or is it something else?<p>----------<br>D. Tom<br>

Share This Page