Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the season winding down and profits not as good as last year was wondering the way to make some money back without being the low ball jerkoff everyone hates. Seen some pretty low fees already advertised in my area but also know the norm too. What do you guys think a flat rate or a per zone charge. The per zone 10-12 bucks per zone with a cap I thought.

·
Registered
14,016 Posts
Charge as much as you can. But you may price yourself out of the market. I think we are doing $65 or $70 for the first 8 zones, $5 each after that. Should be higher, but when there are guys with signs on the corners advertising $25-$40, unfortunately my prices have to be somewhat in line with that.

Maybe I can get one $65,000 blow out and do just the one. Forget the rest. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Because us young guys can do 15-25 a day :rolleyes:
You found a young helper? Is she cute? A nice young female helper to make sure you remember just how old you are is what you need ;)

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I used to have a few cul-de-sac's that I LOVED. Pull in, start the first one and prep the rest, be gone in 30 min. and have done 5 or 6. A long while back, I worked for an outfit where we had the whole street except for a handful of houses. I did 25 before 11am.........That was back when I was working on percentage!!!

·
Registered
29,217 Posts
I used to have a few cul-de-sac's that I LOVED. Pull in, start the first one and prep the rest, be gone in 30 min. and have done 5 or 6. A long while back, I worked for an outfit where we had the whole street except for a handful of houses. I did 25 before 11am.........That was back when I was working on percentage!!!
I have about 20 of those streets, While helper is blowing out 1 Im next door running a hose to the street and popping VB,s open. Gotta love them.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.