1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Blower Racks. Anyone?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Four Season's, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Four Season's

Four Season's LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Could any of you guys post some pics of your hand held leaf blower racks? I am looking for some ideas. All I can find are racks for back pack blowers.

2. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Northern Tool used to have one for hand-helds. you might try their website www.northerntool.com

3. jpeters

jpeters LawnSite Member

I don't have a pic....but can try to explain....Basically it is a tray that sits on the rail of my trailer. Then a tube attached to the rail for the blower tube. The tray is only two inches tall but have bent a piece of metal to fit the top of the blower... That piece of metal pivots up to be able to take the blower out. Then when it is down I use a cotter pin to hold the pivoting bracketing down. It works great! Sorry don't have any pics...

4. cgotro

cgotro LawnSite Member

Trimmer trap makes a holder that can be used for several different things. This would include a blower holder. It has 8" sides and you can pass a chain and lock through the handle and blower to lock it up.