Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
102 Posts
If you are talking about using a backpack blower to do your blowing then I will share something with you. Every yard I blow off I use a BR 600 and a BG 85 handheld in my left hand. When you blow the cracks or edges out, the clippings that are making there way back toward you are what the hanheld is for. If you will keep the blower tubes in sync with each other you will be able to get all clippings cleared away with minimal effort. If you are blowing with just a backpack and you catch yourself backstepping alot, to get those clippings near your feet, this is another reason I tote a hand held. Once you get used to having one in your hand it is hard to leave the trailer without it. Jus wondering how many of you already do this?

· Banned
102 Posts
most of the time when blowing out the cracks or grooves, if you swipe the tube rapidly parallel to the groove it will suck the clippings out without messing up your nice edge. If you blow too slow you will leave the edge ragged looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.