1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Blown front tire on tandem trailer tonight

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by nosparkplugs, May 3, 2008.

1. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

I have a contract on 13 gas stations, and was doing some night mowing on a BP gas station; I noticed the trailer front tire on the driver side was low. I figured I would air it up before we left. I got on the interstate, and I noticed that the Turbo on the Cummins was spooling up sooner than normal. I carry our grass clippings & yard debris on the front of the trailer, so their is always weight, but I knew something just wasn't right? It was raining so buy the time I realized the tire was blown I was almost home.

When I was running the Dodge 2500 gas burners V-8 magnum, their is no way I would have made it home without some strain on the V-8; one thing I found out it's no fun to have a flat, but it really sucks with a gasburner.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. totallawncare25

totallawncare25 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Damn that tires is F@$KED up

3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Ummm.....think they can patch it. ;)

4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

nice tire...lol

5. SchultzLawnCare

SchultzLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

go buy one of those "patch it your self" kits or "fix a flat" that might work :] lol just kidding

6. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

duct tape is easier and cheaper!

7. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

eh you don't even need tires just runr on the rim

8. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

that should get you some attention...maybe pick up a few customers when they stop to tell you your tire is gone and your spraking down the highway.

9. Toad

Toad LawnSite Senior Member

Thats what happens when your running from the police. Was that you in that video, your ZD didnt fair to well did it. LOL

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

roflmao... That sucks with that tire. At least you were able to make it home ok!