Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
From working at a Bobcat dealer for some time, I can tell you they are still somewhat availible though there not in the same league as the walker mowers or the exmark navigator. I'm not quite sure why the website does not list anything but they may be phasing them out.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they were POS from the word go...................if you want a machine like this research the Walker topics and in all fairness check out the Exmark Navigator too----
I've done plenty of research on both, and have used Walker in the past. Just wanted to explore all of my options. The local Exmark dealer is also the local Walker dealer, and takes too long servicing equipment. Example: They've had my month old Shindy trimmer for 3 weeks now for a fuel line issue, and haven't even looked at it yet. What they don't know is that they just took themselves out of any future business with me. So Im trying to see what else is out there in the same category.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.