Bobcat 48" Stand on mower rear wheels

jbailey52

LawnSite Bronze Member
Hi All... can anyone here help me?

I am looking to buy 4 extra rims for the rear tires of our Bobcat 48" stand on mowers.
The tires that are on them now are 23x8.50-12 tires.... I am having the hardest time finding what size the 4 lug rims and where to buy them.. any help is appreciated.

Hawkshot99

LawnSite Silver Member
Item Number: 4166825
Item Description: WHEEL-ASSY 23 X 8.5-12 (USED ON 48" ONLY)

Thats from bobcats website parts diagram. That part # is wheel, and tire, as they dont list them separate.

Id call a bobcat dealer for more info.

OP
jbailey52

jbailey52

LawnSite Bronze Member
Item Number: 4166825
Item Description: WHEEL-ASSY 23 X 8.5-12 (USED ON 48" ONLY)

Thats from bobcats website parts diagram. That part # is wheel, and tire, as they dont list them separate.

Id call a bobcat dealer for more info.

Thanks, I also saw this... was just trying to get what rim size... from some research it would be a 7" Rim as the 8.5 in the tire size is the width apparently... I just cant find the 4 lug rim, i can find 5 lug

Jmcculler

LawnSite Senior Member
It's not only the wheel dimension and lug pattern you have to think about. You also have to match up the offset. Or how far the center of the wheel sits inside the rim.

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
I went through this also and I like you could not find my size and offset in 4 lug so I just gave up.

Hindsight is 20/20 though. Now after the fact I would suggest that you contact Carlisle Tire & Wheel. I don't know what tire is on your mower from OEM but most likely mower manufacturers order in these as a tire/wheel assembly so they can just bolt them on. So whoever made your tires probably is also the wheel supplier. So if they have Kenda tires or whatever brand, call them up.