1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Bobcat 743B I want to replace aux hyd connectors.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Sam_French, Mar 5, 2011.

  1. Sam_French

    Sam_French LawnSite Member
    Messages: 68

    Hey guys I am new to all of this. I have got a combo bucket and the connectors are not capable with what is on the 743B. I guess are they are the new quick connect which to me looks to have a "flatface". Just figured it would be better to put new connectors on the Bobcat.

    What do I need to do this and where would be a good place to get the new connectors.

    Thank You

  2. bobcat_ron

    bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 10,131

    Turn them off and replace with the flat face, the threads should be the same (JIC) but you might need adapters.
  3. gatorguy

    gatorguy LawnSite Member
    from Georgia
    Messages: 9

    Remove the old coupler and take it to napa, the dealership, or a hydraulic shop and they should be able to fix you up. Those flat faced couplers have become pretty standard.
  4. Sam_French

    Sam_French LawnSite Member
    Messages: 68

    Thank You Gator. Somebody told me they are called FIRG couplers. And the ones on the 743 are called Poppet. Going to remove couplers off of machine and go to NAPA we have a GOOD one in town. Plus the ones on the machine have been painted over.


Share This Page