• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Bobcat Excavator attatchment

Boycea

LawnSite Senior Member
I was offered a bobcat excavator attachment that came off a 773. It is in very good condition and I know the owner pretty well. He doesn't need it anymore because he bought a track excavator and has no use for it. He wants $500.00 for it. Is this a good price, any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

vntgrcr

LawnSite Senior Member
First off, a 773 is a skid steer, and it sure would help if you would proof read your posts and realize that you didn't even tell us what the attachment is. Try again and you will get lot's of help.

OP
B

Boycea

LawnSite Senior Member
umm why dont you try to read the post, Im talking about the excavator attatchment for the 773, thanks for your help.

Gravel Rat

LawnSite Fanatic
Are you talking about a backhoe that attaches to the front of a bobcat because a 773 isn't a excavator its a skid steer. And the attachment is a backhoe not a excavator.

The definition of a excavator attachment is a rock breaker-brush rake-thumb etc. You have to get your terminology right or you won't get a answer.

OP
B

Boycea

LawnSite Senior Member
Gravel rat,
Thank you for clearing that up, i am talking about the backhoe attachment off of a 773

Thank you

Itsgottobegreen

LawnSite Silver Member
I will give your $1000 in cash for it right now if you buy it and bring it here