Bobcat Skid Wheels compatible with Case ??

rawtoxic

LawnSite Member
I was wondering if anyone knew is a Bobcat wheels are compatible with case in the 16.5 x 9.75 wheel size. Both are machines made in last 10 years. My buddy has a set about 200 miles away and from what we can tell they are the same but I just hate to go that far for the non-compatible equipment!! Yes, we've tried measuring bolt pattern and it's close, etc I just want some reassurance as last time I bought a used rim it was slightly different than my others.

ksss

LawnSite Fanatic
I was wondering if anyone knew is a Bobcat wheels are compatible with case in the 16.5 x 9.75 wheel size. Both are machines made in last 10 years. My buddy has a set about 200 miles away and from what we can tell they are the same but I just hate to go that far for the non-compatible equipment!! Yes, we've tried measuring bolt pattern and it's close, etc I just want some reassurance as last time I bought a used rim it was slightly different than my others.

I dont know for sure, you might contact an OEM that sells aftermarket rims. They would know for sure if the rims interchange. CASE and CAT interchange I know.

OP
R

rawtoxic

LawnSite Member
For reference for the site my Case dealer told me New Hollands made recently should be the same as well but Bobcats he had no clue. I tried asking few ebay wheel wholesalers and that has not been very fruitful.... Someone out there knows!!