Well I finally got back over to the manual indexing valve job from a previous thread. The original service call was the poor pressure on all the zones. You can read the entire story on posts 1-53. At post 54 we have the return of She Shovel and it all breaks down from there. I concluded that because all the zones were seeping water the 30 year old indexing valve had finally gone out and needed to be replaced. After replacing it the problem still persisted. Thanks to Boots I checked the web site of the company (FIMCO) and realized my problem was either less than 10 gpm were flowing through which would keep it from sealing off or too much water thereby not enough pressure to seal it off. The meter was running at about 20 gpm for each zone so that eliminated a constricted DCA. So then I replace all the brass popups with 1804s and used RB rotary nozzles which reduced the gpm to an avg of 12 for each zone. Problem solved. The original indexing valve was never the problem and Henry said after taking it apart looked like it could have lasted quite a while longer. The customer was thrilled with the coverage. I explained the whole thing to her and took 300.00 off the first bill and will charge her for all the head replacement.