border marker?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by rider1000, Jul 10, 2001.

  1. rider1000

    rider1000 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 47

    I mow 38 res. & comm. accounts right now and dabble in minor landscaping jobs. Have a line on a large mulching job but need to find some type of marker for defining mulch beds. Anyone know where to find a tool that a spray can fits in, I've seen them on tv and searched web, but no luck so far. Also, where is a good site for landscaping tools. Thanks for the help.
  2. rider1000

    rider1000 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 47

    Forget my earlier post, I found the marker stick at Commercial Landscaper Supply's website.
  3. kris

    kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere
    Messages: 1,578

    any good hardware store should have them

Share This Page