Bored enough to snap a few pics of my setup.

WHIPPLE5.7

LawnSite Senior Member
1998 3/4 Chevy 454 with 53K miles and some serious mods, 2012 Silverado 900 miles, Turfco XT5 with Suburu engine just arrived, 6x12 enclosed with a 36 dually, 2 Yard Marvel powerrakes, a POS Honda from Home Depot that just won't die. Most places I do are 1/4 acre or less with fences and gates so 36 and under is my type of machine. Wish I could get a BOP 32 dually but that probably won't happen.

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

weaver

LawnSite Bronze Member
Hey man hows that aerator, i was looking online at one just like it this morning in Nashville, TN for 3200 delivered? Nice set up bye the way.

OP
WHIPPLE5.7

WHIPPLE5.7

LawnSite Senior Member
Haven't tried the aerator yet. Got mine from Turfco this week. It was $3190 with the Suburu upgrade. A Briggs powered one can be had for $2999 right now.
Posted via Mobile Device

cgaengineer

LawnSite Fanatic
Almost march and christmas lights are still up. The Turfco looks sharp.
He's just getting an early start for Xmas 2012!
Posted via Mobile Device

LindblomRJ

LawnSite Silver Member
:laugh::laugh: I noticed no center caps on the ole chevy.. Did the same thing with a 88 chevy, put the newer wheels on. Looks nice! Had to go back and notice the xmas lights.
I didn't may much attention to the chevrolets. Having owned a few... I have concluded it was a lot like my first marriage. Reluctant to get it, not really happy the whole time you have it. Never really delivers, and the happiest day is the day you get rid of it. Totally like my first marriage.

OP
WHIPPLE5.7

WHIPPLE5.7

LawnSite Senior Member
Ya the lights stay up all year. I'd probably leave them down all together but the wife likes them.
Posted via Mobile Device