1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

u do that buy hand or did u have a backhoe?

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

yeah replacing whole assembly is easier also no messing with the springs etc.
    Yesterday I cut 2 lawns ran to 2 classes, aerated overseeding, meet with a client and gave a few other estimates
    by hand:weightlifter:

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

How's work going Brad? Ready for school to be out? The way I've been getting calls, it looks like I'll be full time next year. I don't have enough time to get everything done with school.

4. deere615

Its getting extremely stressfull:cry: Mowing started 2-3 weeks earlier this year and trying to get all that done plus mulch jobs on top of school is tough. I skipped a bunch the last 3 days to get work done. I got 2 weeks left plus finals after that. I got group projects and stuff too which suck even more.

I had a group presenatation this morning and lost 25 points cause I wore jeans there were like 5 other kids that did too(2 in my group lmao) I am so ready to be done...

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, I hear that. I always try to do well in school, especially with upper level business classes, which stressful as you said because of all the work in the last couple weeks of school. I just put a bid in on two more grass accounts, both of which will easily take me an hour by myself. It's nice being part-time for now because I don't have the work load you do, but I just have to keep reminding myself that this is my last full semester.

6. deere615

I think I only bid 2 lawns and got 1 so far and it is nothing spectacular, I would like to get some more though

7. deere615

Been extremely busy, I think so far I am up to 42yards of mulch this year! When last year this time maybe I did 5 lol. I got pictures of all the jobs but for now here is a little job we did today, along with a few other jobs
    This was a little design/install came out real nice
    DSC00849.jpg
    DSC00856.JPG
    DSC00857.JPG

Oh and heres a picture of what I was doing at 7:30 last night lol I thought it was a cool picture
    DSC00846.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

DSC00856.JPG

DSC00857.JPG

DSC00846.jpg

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice install. Last night at 7:30 I was pressing on hard trying to get work done. Then right back out at sun up til sundown today.

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Hows come you gave your customer dead grass? haha

10. deere615

thanks yep thats spring for ya
    the grass was transplanted from a big one at the owners house. it was just getting green