1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Install looks real good brad i been busy to picking up customers getting the name out. Keep it up man.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I have been getting a decent amount of mulch jobs etc but I am not getting the lawns for mowing I had hoped for I am hoping it picks up in the next few weeks

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya in the way of lawns i have pcked up i tihnk 6 but mulch jobs not that many i just did 2 full lawn installs.

4. deere615

I only did a few so far but one was 20yrds and one was 16yrds. Yeah I got a back lawn to topdress and maybe another full lawn-All that is supposed to be done in fall but people want it done now...:confused:

5. GrassIsGreenerLawnCare

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

you have a wright stander listed under YOUR equipment???? or is that just something you want? j/w why its there if u dont have it. and u have alot of trailers. nice stuff man.

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

That quote is from 2008. He bought a Stander in 2009.

7. deere615

Yep just like time said that was before I had the stander look back a few pages I brought it this time last year.
    Maybe next year a big ztr :) doubt it though all my lawns are smaller so I would have to get some big lawns to justify it

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I'd love to have a 52" ZTR just to bag leaves in the fall...WB baggers are terrible compared to a ZTR bagging system.

9. deere615

Yeah I would love a JD with 54" or 60" deck but there just is not many lawns I could use it on yet...

10. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

So how's this working out for you? Any calls and jobs.