Lawn Care Forum banner
341 - 360 of 3,093 Posts
Discussion starter · #341 ·
Looks great. I need to do some good celaning on some of my equipment. Want to repaint my scag just HATE the prep work.
I plan to do some painting on the Gravely over the winter, been putting it off. I too hate the prep part of it though.
Thanks, yeah I basically had all the equipment pretty clean, I really didn't clean that deck as good as it should have been, it was just spray painted too. So I will see how it holds up, I will spray a bunch of fluid film on it once I get some more

Discussion starter · #342 ·
Got some gift cards, money, few nice tractor and wheel barrow ornaments to hang on a tree at my shop someday:). Any a bunch of clothes-got a few nice carhartt things

Got some gift cards, money, few nice tractor and wheel barrow ornaments to hang on a tree at my shop someday:). Any a bunch of clothes-got a few nice carhartt things
I got the classic socks and underwear. Plus a really nice camping chair, a hobo pie maker, and a nice weather radio.

Discussion starter · #344 ·
I got the classic socks and underwear. Plus a really nice camping chair, a hobo pie maker, and a nice weather radio.
lol, I got the socks too no underwear! I also forgot to mention I got a street sign that says Chevy Country on it, That will be nice for my shop someday too

Discussion starter · #346 ·
Summer landscaping-Removed a bunch of bushes, and mulched. I took 2 truck loads of those bushes out:
Plant Window Building Land lot House

Plant Flower Property Building Sky

Plant Property Building Window House

Automotive parking light Plant Tire Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Plant Car

Plant Window Building Land lot House

Plant Flower Property Building Sky

Plant Property Building Window House

Automotive parking light Plant Tire Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Plant Car

Discussion starter · #347 ·
After-That long edge looks terrible, I didn't edge that, the long part wasn't actually in the deal, but I had extra mulch so I put it down there
Plant Property Window Road surface Door

Plant Land lot Road surface Grass Groundcover

Property Plant Land lot Road surface Grass

Plant Fixture Brickwork Grass Groundcover

Plant Property Window Road surface Door

Plant Land lot Road surface Grass Groundcover

Plant Fixture Brickwork Grass Groundcover

Looks good. I bet you wished you had more bed space?

Discussion starter · #350 ·
Looks good. I bet you wished you had more bed space?
haha, yeah I got an 8ft bed and could always use more. Thats why I will always have an 8 footer a personal truck might be different.
would it be better to fill up your trailer?
I didn't think there would be 2 truck loads and plus its a pain to get everything out of a trailer where I have to dump. Or else I would of had a dump trailer by now, maybe this season:)

Discussion starter · #351 ·
Went playing in the mud with my truck today! I got a few pics. Its probably the dirtiest my truck has ever been besides in the winter. Also my friends 97 f150 and anothers 96 f150. I pulled off with the maroon one and won 2 out of 3. I normally never pull off because I don't like to beat up my truck, but I had to prove them wrong, because they thought I would loose:weightlifter:
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Pull off? Not sure I understand?

Discussion starter · #354 ·
Pull off? Not sure I understand?
chian 2 trucks together at the hitch and pull, see who wins
How do you guys do pull offs there? We usually hook up a heavy log chain between the two trucks and play kinda a tug a war thing.
I normally don't just do pull offs. This is only the second time I ever pulled off, I do them upmy camp. We used a tow strap I had, hooked to each others hitches. Yeah just play tug a war, I pulled him 2 times a few inches. We did it on hard dirt, I really didn't want to do it on pavement.

chian 2 trucks together at the hitch and pull, see who wins

I normally don't just do pull offs. This is only the second time I ever pulled off, I do them upmy camp. We used a tow strap I had, hooked to each others hitches. Yeah just play tug a war, I pulled him 2 times a few inches. We did it on hard dirt, I really didn't want to do it on pavement.
ya doin it on pavement is a bad idea. can tear a lot up quick...especially tires

Your chevy looks so much tougher than those fords, I almost thought you got a 3/4 ton, but that 1/2 looks just so dang tough.

Discussion starter · #357 ·
ya doin it on pavement is a bad idea. can tear a lot up quick...especially tires
yeah you can break stuff under the truck to especially in 4x4.
Your chevy looks so much tougher than those fords, I almost thought you got a 3/4 ton, but that 1/2 looks just so dang tough.
Yeah I thought it looked tough, they don't they made fun of me all day. But I pulled him and I haven't had the problems they have had with there trucks Knock on wood:)

Sounds like fun......

Discussion starter · #360 ·
341 - 360 of 3,093 Posts