1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

thanks yeah I like it normally stays up camp though, but it is mine I paid 2k for it a few years back
    I got pretty close to everything and no probably not anytime soon not worth the investment for me
    yeah same here, I thought about using my stander but had to way to hook it up how did you hook up yours? I might try it next time because I brought my JD home from camp to do 2 jobs
    yeah I only do a few a year too

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

My Gravely just has a bar across the back that I hooked it on to. I was thinking of fabricating some sort of a hitch for it but now that I've got the Hustler I won't need to. It has a hitch built in so I'll use it for towing now.

3. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

pm sent to u on ps

4. deere615

yep got it
    ahh ok I will have to look closer at mine I don't think it would work though, I would have to make something

5. deere615

Austin inspired me to put on lights on my stander so I did that today it rained a decent amount finally here today but lawns are stil dead. Hopefully I will use the lights some this fall

DSC01701.JPG

DSC01699.JPG

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice brad.hopefully they work out for you,looks good.good for fall like u said.

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice job Brad, you'll love having those on there. I did them on my Hustler too and they'll both get used a ton this fall probably.

8. deere615

thanks it almost looks like a face 2 eyes air filter as a nose and muffler as a mputh lol. BTW I think I might be able to make the aerator work on the stander just might have to drill a little part out

9. deere615

So here is a pretty big job I did back in August for a condo association. Had to completely clean up the whole back hill mulch plants etc.
    I forgot to take befores but I have one from early spring bur the hill was way more overgrown. the whole hill was covered with dead/dieing junipers and all had to be removed took a good 3 days
    DSC01006.JPG
    had both trucks
    DSC01528.JPG
    and used my quad with the trailer since all the mulch debris plants stone all had to be taken up a steep hill to the back
    DSC01530.JPG
    DSC01534.JPG
    DSC01535.JPG

DSC01006.JPG

DSC01528.JPG

DSC01530.JPG

DSC01534.JPG

DSC01535.JPG

10. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good brad.