Lawn Care Forum banner
401 - 420 of 3,093 Posts
Discussion starter · #401 ·
your truck almost looks like a 3/4 ton
yeah I tried getting it to look a little higher, I would also like to add the fender flares like the ones on the 3/4 and 1 tons. Timbrens should be coming soon. I need a 3/4 ton but maybe next year I cant get rid of this truck and I don't need 2 yet.

Discussion starter · #403 ·
Discussion starter · #405 ·
yeah that and I think I just want to keep my first truck till it dies
Haha, I plan to buy another truck in probably 3 to 4 years and still keep my white one till it dies. Which it probably never will lol:weightlifter:

Discussion starter · #408 ·
your plow might die first, keep in mind what kind of truck you have.
That plow will last a long long time garantee it. its brand new

Discussion starter · #409 ·
Got another toy-SnowEx 575 salt spreader:) Its only a year old. It got a vibrator also. Heres some pics from the add:
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Bicycle tire Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Automotive wheel system

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Bicycle tire Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Automotive wheel system

Discussion starter · #410 ·
And some on my truck, just installed it today:
Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Trunk Electrical wiring Automotive exterior Gas Audio equipment

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Trunk Electrical wiring Automotive exterior Gas Audio equipment

Looks good, how about some more pictures of how you mounted it and the controller. Also be careful on your wording if you know what I mean.

Discussion starter · #413 ·
Looks good, how about some more pictures of how you mounted it and the controller. Also be careful on your wording if you know what I mean.
Mounting it is just in the reese hitch. If you mean vibrator by wording thats what they are called. Otherwise I dunno.
looks good. be VERY careful backing up!!
Thanks, yeah I already plowed with it once gotta be more carefull. But me and my dad are building an extention so it sits up higher so it won't hit on steep drives and so I can actually see it backing up

nice spreader...i have the lesco mini which is the same thing...make sure when u hook it up you put it in straight ive been tryin to figure out whats been wrong with mine all season and tonight just found out that my connectors are a little off...but they are nice little spreaders...good luck with it

Discussion starter · #416 ·
nice spreader...i have the lesco mini which is the same thing...make sure when u hook it up you put it in straight ive been tryin to figure out whats been wrong with mine all season and tonight just found out that my connectors are a little off...but they are nice little spreaders...good luck with it
Thanks, what do you mean-put it in the hitch straight?
yeah i was gonna say if you wernt gonna make it higher you coulda put a plow marker on ether side
yeah I thought markers would look funny, they way I am doing it should suit me very well

Discussion starter · #420 ·
You sure are working the hell out of that truck! lol good luck with it
yah he is lol!!! guess as long as he's making some $$$ thats all that matters...I'd be scared to use a 1500 though, I mean it must take a beating....
Oh believe me I know I am. I was just telling my dad about that. There where be a 3/4 or 1 ton reg cab 8ft bed coming soon. Hopefully for next plowing season! I just want to be sure I have the buiness for a second truck. As long as this one holds up until then I will be happy:weightlifter: its my daily driver too so it never gets a break. but I am real good about keeping up on maintenance

401 - 420 of 3,093 Posts