1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I have a buddy who has done some wiring for emergency lights, so I hope he will have some time to help me when I start this. I'm going to do, a license plate bracket on the back with 2 lights, 2 lights on each side step, and 2 lights in the grille. I have it pretty well thought out as to where the lights will be mounted. I just hate doing electric work.

Thanks for the help!

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

If I told you guys there would be no suspense on here! :) lol I am not even sure really what the next purchase will be, I have quite a few things that I want but trying to figure out what I really need. Like I said though I haven't had much time for looking for what I want/need Work has been pouring in double what it has been previous years. I am just trying to keep everything I have working etc and getting these jobs done which is going to take until June!
    ya just try to keep them out of places they could get broken/smashed if they did some wiring thats good, just remember to put fuses in and you should use relays though I usually dont

3. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

you don't need relays if you're doing LED and wire it correctly
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. deere615

Another topdressing/seed, this was only about half of this job there was alot in the front too. I got about 3 or 4 more at least to do.

DSC00419.JPG

DSC00420.JPG

DSC00428.JPG

DSC00429.JPG

5. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

HEy man a little off topic but can you get a pick of how you mounted the gril lights? thanks

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,good to hear you are staying busy.

7. deere615

heres one I just mounted them to 2 steel plates which I mounted to the 2 supports in the front of the rad
    DSC01450.JPG
    thanks yes very busy to say the least

DSC01450.JPG

8. deere615

Little bit of black mulch at a commercial account

DSC00404.JPG

DSC00403.JPG

DSC00406.JPG

DSC00407.JPG

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic