Lawn Care Forum banner

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

874K views 3K replies 210 participants last post by  bmac32 
#1 ·
Ok I finally got some pics of all my equipment. Every thing is mine and paid for by me(with the exception of the chainsaw which is my dads, I would like to get my own soon!) For those who haven't seen my truck and Custom built trailer Heres the link:http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=241011
Pics(This is where I dump most of my grass and brush, over the fence is a hill):
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Plant Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Plant Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

See less See more
#2 ·
More:
Motor vehicle Wheel Grass Vehicle Tire

Quick 36 w/ Bagger:
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Here what I usually go out with on a normal mowing day

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

Motor vehicle Wheel Grass Vehicle Tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

#4 ·
last few for tonight:
safety cones, I made a stencil and painted them:)(they look bad it the pics(camera phone) But the letters are very clear in person
Orange Cone Gas Plastic Carmine

Bolens edger, not commercial but it does the job
Tire Automotive tire Plant Motor vehicle Grass

John deere Gt225, this is mine I brought it slightly used for up my camp me and my dad built the front bumper for it. I used to cut 3 yards there but I don't do the big field anymore
Tire Wheel Lawn mower Riding mower Tractor

Little trailer I have for it and my dads older commercial honda, That Trailer my dad built and it can hold alot of wieght!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Orange Cone Gas Plastic Carmine

Tire Automotive tire Plant Motor vehicle Grass

Tire Wheel Lawn mower Riding mower Tractor

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

#5 ·
How do those honda's hold up? I have a residential one and the trans craps out around 110 hours. My commercial has 190 and is perfect.
They have been good to me. Honda is my favorite 21inch. I don't like the cheaper ones, these are the model right before the HRC. I run them pretty hard and have cut a good amount of high grass with them. The one had drive cable problems, it broke, dealer gave me the wrong one, so it broke pretty fast, the one on there now has been holding up. They are Great baggers and ok mulchers. ANd those decks sure can take a beating!

#7 ·
Nice equipment! Just get rid of that homelite stuff asap!
Thanks lol, the straight shaft is a backup(Used that last year) I use it once this year and not because my echo broke down, becuase I had a helper. The other one I put the split boom shaft in that I got off an old burnt up JD trimmer, It works pretty good, I might get an echo split boom next year though

#8 ·
Some of my atv-2003 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4x4
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

plowin in the winter
Tire Snow Vehicle Snowmobile Wheel

woops
Water Vehicle Watercourse Bank Watercraft

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

Tire Snow Vehicle Snowmobile Wheel

Water Vehicle Watercourse Bank Watercraft

#9 ·
They have been good to me. Honda is my favorite 21inch. I don't like the cheaper ones, these are the model right before the HRC. I run them pretty hard and have cut a good amount of high grass with them. The one had drive cable problems, it broke, dealer gave me the wrong one, so it broke pretty fast, the one on there now has been holding up. They are Great baggers and ok mulchers. ANd those decks sure can take a beating!
Yea, for some reason my HRR mower has a much higher vacuum then my COmmercial Mower. And because of that better suction, it gives a better cut. Maybe an aftermarket blade will give it more lift. I bag only, so maybe the mower has a multi purpose blade such as mulch/bag. Any idea?

#11 ·
How do you like your Quick 36? You say its a 2008 model so im assuming you got it new this year? I am thinking of getting the same thing. =)

#14 ·
Nice equipment. What kind of light is that on the roof.

#15 ·
Yea, for some reason my HRR mower has a much higher vacuum then my COmmercial Mower. And because of that better suction, it gives a better cut. Maybe an aftermarket blade will give it more lift. I bag only, so maybe the mower has a multi purpose blade such as mulch/bag. Any idea?
Ya My HRX's leave a really nice cut when bagging
Nice and clean is all I can say! Nice work man!
Thanks

#16 ·
How do you like your Quick 36? You say its a 2008 model so im assuming you got it new this year? I am thinking of getting the same thing. =)
Its a nice mower for the money. its and 08 just bought it at the begining of this mowing season. Might get a stander for next year but probably not:confused:
nice machines. echo is a good brand. love the ms290.
thanks I am very happy with my echo stuff, it is a nice saw,just the right size for the stuff I do
Nice equipment. What kind of light is that on the roof.
Ecco magnetic mount rotator.
Nice equipment!!
thanks

#18 ·
AMAZING Pictures

the atv pic is funny
lol Thanks, that was a month or 2 after I brought it, we were going through swamps/creeks and bam, there was a hole! lol I have drove the thing through a deep creek to where I had to stand on the seat and it made it through!

#19 ·
Out cutting some grass:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Tire Plant Car Vehicle Wheel

Day I was using my dads Truck
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Sorry the pics are different sizes:dizzy:

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Tire Plant Car Vehicle Wheel

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

#21 ·
how do you like the quick? do any dealers service it?
I like it, dealers don't service the quicks they are factory direct. They are pretty easy to work on though.They are nice and compact mowers, they also just came out with the dually series-check it out. I might want to get a wright stander next year though.

#25 ·