Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

OP
deere615

deere615

LawnSite Fanatic
Always enjoy the thread and seeing someone my age succeed as well. Is that line x on the rockers and bottom of the 2500?
Herculiner I did it myself to the dump and pickup.
i really like your dump, Brad. We bought one (a little older, 2000) back in August. Other than leaves we haven't been able to it use. How many yards of mulch can you fit in the dump?
Thanks It does the job and sure is nice to have. I can fit anywhere from 6-9 yards all depends whose loading it lol. Topsoil I usually only put 3 in because of weight

OP
deere615

deere615

LawnSite Fanatic
Well guys today was the big day, I took a huge step and finally brought a shop. Its been 5 months in the working! Its an older building 2 bay garage with an office bathroom lot and another empty lot across the street. Needs a good amount of work but I will get it cleaned up probably gonna tear out most stuff inside and redo it.
Heres a few pics of the property and if I am not on here much you know why!
NCM_0558.JPG

NCM_0560.JPG

NCM_0557.JPG

NCM_0554.JPG

NCM_0552.JPG

NCM_0558.JPG

NCM_0560.JPG

NCM_0557.JPG

NCM_0554.JPG

NCM_0552.JPG

deerewashed

LawnSite Senior Member
so much potential Brad! With some work it could be a great place to run work and play from. even got enough space to live in the office! haha. Gonna make working on the DMAX 10x nicer. whatcha think about a two post lift in the future??? hahaha