1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Her first load of 2a modified today for my cousin. I am going to go do a little work on it tomorrow and hopefully sunday I can paint it change all the lights new boards etc.
    toms gravel.jpg
    dumping gravel toms.jpg

toms gravel.jpg

dumping gravel toms.jpg

2. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good. is that a chain holding the gate up?

3. tjsit

tjsit LawnSite Member
    from pa

nice trailer, neat gate

4. deere615

yeah the chain is what keeps the gate held open when dumping. the gate can only open that far because of the hinges. I could 45 the hinges and it would open a bit further but then the fender would be in the way.
    Thanks yeah I love that it goes 3 ways

5. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Nice trailer you got there. Just wondered, whats the max payload on the trailer?? Can haul a decent amount of materials?

6. deere615

I believe its 3700lbs yeah it can haul a pretty good amount there was hardly any tongue wieght on the truck

7. slamjamrockinman

Is that including the weight of the trailer??

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Brad did the Timbrens level out the truck pretty good? How about some pics with no load to see?

9. deere615

yes it has a GVWR of like 5200 something minus the trailer makes it 3700lb payload
    if you look back a few pages there are some pics I believe. The front ones lifted it up some, but the back dont touch until a load is put on them(they are made to do this).

10. slamjamrockinman

o i see, that's pretty good for a single axle! Looks like a nice trailer, hope it serves you well.