Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this 2003 Lazer Z 60" with the 27hp Kohler this morning. I put 5 hours on it today and love it already! I sold my 2001 Lazer Z HP 52"/23 Kaw to a friend of mine. I think I got a pretty good deal on the new one, but I'll let you be the judge. I got the striping roller and a mulch kit inlcluded for $8,300. If anyone has this mower with the 27hp Kohler I would be interested in what you think of it. Thanks-Esby

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

· Registered
989 Posts
WTG Esby..........you'll love it!! I just have a 25 kohler on mine, but I like it:D

Have only used the cup holder once though...;) :D :drinkup:

BTW, wheres the roller, still see the anti-scalp wheels on the back:confused:

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am having to wait a day to get the roller as my dealer didn't have any in stock. I had the roller for my 52" HP and loved it. I will post a couple pictures of some stripes once I get the roller on.

· Registered
15,214 Posts
I see you already have an OCDC on, though! That is really nice! Congratulations! Enjoy it! Definitely a step up! ;)

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know about it being a "chick magnet ", but I'll let you know if it brings them in:D The Director is from York Sheet Metal which I bought for my HP. So I just remounted it on the new one. I wouldn't want to mow with out it!

· Registered
219 Posts
Whats a director?

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GreenMachine102-
"The Director" is made by York Sheet Metal and is an operator controlled chute for the discharge. This way I can close off the flow of grass clippings as I come up to landscaping or busy roads, and leave it open when mowing in open areas. Here is the website for The Director: http://www.yorksheet.com/prolawn02.htm

LandscapeEscape88-
It has a 27hp Kohler gas engine.

Here is a picture of some of todays work with the new machine. My striping roller still hasn't come in, yet it laid down some pretty good stripes with out it.

Plant Tree Land lot Sky House

· Registered
15,214 Posts
Ah, yes. The distinctive cut of a brand new Lazer. You should've parked the mower there, blew it off, and got a few shots of it there. Congrats again, and keep up the great work!:cool:

Wow! I just noticed after looking at this picture closer - (nice picture, by the way) - is this house on a lake? That is beautiful!

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That indeed is a lake in the background in the above picture. Below is another house that's on a different lake. This picture is actually from a couple weeks ago when I demoed a Lazer identical to the one I just bought.

Water Plant Sky Cloud Natural landscape

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.