1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bought an Exmark today!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Krimick, May 2, 2002.

1. Krimick

Krimick LawnSite Member

Well I bought my first ztr today. I went with the Exmark Lazer Z HP 44"

I have had the unit for about a week as a demo and I decided to buy it today. I just wanted to thank everyone for thier posts, since it was through this website that I found out about exmark and tracked down a dealer in my area. Exmark isn't a very well known manufacturer up here in Canada.

2. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

You bought the right mower. Nothing beats an Exmark.

3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

nobody does it better:D

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

:blob4: eXmark:blob4: eXmark:blob4: eXmark:blob4: eXmark:blob4: eXmark:blob4:

5. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

I hope that you are as happy with your Exmark as I am with mine! :D

I love my 60" Lazer sooooo much that I think the wife is starting to get a little jealous. :eek:

Take care of it...and it will take care of you. :)

6. Krimick

Krimick LawnSite Member

The weather has been pretty bad up here the past week so I really only had the chance to spend one full day on the rider. It performed well despite the wet conditions.... a little clumping here and there but like I said it was pretty damn wet!

Produces an excellent cut, very smooth and a nice tiny footprint. It's definetly a gas guzzeler compared to my diesel Kubota but I am very happy with my purchase, it's sooooo much more comfortable to ride then my tractor style riders :)

7. Greenstar Services

Greenstar Services LawnSite Member

In your area Exmark may not be well known,but here we've been mowing lawns and loving it for over 10 years now. Nothing beats Exmark. Oh by the way congrats.:D

8. Big G

Big G LawnSite Member

Welcome to Team Red!:blob4:

9. Pro-Cut Lawns

Pro-Cut Lawns LawnSite Member

Congrats! I know how thrilled I was when I bought my new 48" Z. You'll never regret it!!!!!!