• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

BR800 Feedback?

ARN Greencare

LawnSite Senior Member
They usually blow rods out of the block if you run them full throttle for more than one minute. The straps break if they get wet, or are exposed to the sun, the flex tube breaks if you move it more than 10 degrees, and they need a new spark plug every other tank of fuel.

All in all, it's still better than an PB8010, and you'll be happy with your BR800.
;)

OP
C

Cross Creek Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
They usually blow rods out of the block if you run them full throttle for more than one minute. The straps break if they get wet, or are exposed to the sun, the flex tube breaks if you move it more than 10 degrees, and they need a new spark plug every other tank of fuel.

All in all, it's still better than an PB8010, and you'll be happy with your BR800.
;)
Are you being sarcastic. I personally have done all those things and have had no issues. Haha

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
I have both the BR800X and the 8010. The 800 got almost all the work this year. My wife ran my 802 for leaves. I used the 8010 here and there just to use it, but the 800 is my go to BP and it is sitting ready for snow now. No, it doesn't have the raw power of the 8010 (I have had zero issues with my 8010 mechanically) but it is close enough for 95% of all use that it is simply what I grab. I am very surprised at just how much I like it actually. Not a single issue with it of any kind so far after over a year of steady use.

TSP Lawn Care

LawnSite Member
I use redmax personally but am looking to probably get the 800 next year. The only thing is i heard that side start is finiky. Do you prefer the x model or c model. Might go with the x for next year not sure yet though