brackets for hanging string trimmers

bare spot

LawnSite Bronze Member
need about 4 or 5 brackets to hand some trimmers, maybe something for some hedge trimmers. added few things last summer and now trying to make things look a little neater around here, free up some space, storing, etc. had picked up some brackets yrs ago local, think at the hardware store (or box store?) but been looking around and can't*find them. pretty sure gembler's (great place,if got the name right) but any suggestions, thanks

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
Home depot has some in the garage organiztion area that are good. I have differnt ones in my trailer holding BP, trimmers, etc.

mikeypizano

LawnSite Senior Member
OP
bare spot

bare spot

LawnSite Bronze Member
thanks all, been awhile since i looked for them but couldn't find them. hopefully one of these place's locally will have them and there stocked, just want to hang them in storage area for now. gave some thought to maybe making something. made a set of racks for a pickup few yrs ago that came out great (around here some where). had these brackets laying around so pickup what else i needed and a little cutting, grinding and welding had a set of racks (buddy do the welding). came out real nice, got a lot of compliments, offers to buy and where i got em, nice. btw, the ones on that site look real nice, thanks.

Last edited:

TheChiefsLawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
trimmerracks.com best in the business

Mikegyver

LawnSite Bronze Member
Back when I was organized I had some (they are still there) bike racks or something along those lines that held trimmers pretty good.
If you have the guards on the trimmer hang the trimmers on the guards (upside down) on a 2x4 or other ledge. works pretty well.
mike