Bradley Mower Updates

hal

LawnSite Fanatic
Is there a "perfect" mower? If there is I want to know....

Doc8406

LawnSite Fanatic
Is there a "perfect" mower? If there is I want to know....
No.. i don't think that there is one,, due to humans being so different.. but, as to mowers, there are some that are better than others.. signs of that show themselves over time.. as with this brand.. things are coming out that are.. well not the best for most..

hal

LawnSite Fanatic
The mower is at half price, if not more. It is a basic mower, no frills, maybe not as heavy duty as some. It is being ragged like a mower is costing twice as much. It has cheaper parts, so ya things are tending to break more. It's like a hustler or bad boy or ???? But, to me it is what is needed for a lot of lco's that want to upgrade from a residential type to MORE commercial. People need to deal with reality of what it really is rather than expecting to perform like a true commercial mower.

BigJlittleC

Banned
The mower is at half price, if not more. It is a basic mower, no frills, maybe not as heavy duty as some. It is being ragged like a mower is costing twice as much. It has cheaper parts, so ya things are tending to break more. It's like a hustler or bad boy or ???? But, to me it is what is needed for a lot of lco's that want to upgrade from a residential type to MORE commercial. People need to deal with reality of what it really is rather than expecting to perform like a true commercial mower.
I agree with this. If your buying this machine hoping it will be comparable to one this 2-3 times its cost your living a pipe dream.

For what this mower is it seems to have a few quirks. Spindles and zerks is a common theme.

Shipping time from Bradly is something that should have been considered way before this purchase. As you know going into it there is not huge dealer support. Happens with a lot of equipment that is from lesser brands. When I bought my Ybravo I turned around same day and had to wait almost 2 weeks cause the trans was not functioning properly. Stuff happens.

Now from what I can see from other outside of the board who run them all have positive things to say. Nice cut simple to maintain and at a price most would be looking at used machines instead of new.

Doc8406

LawnSite Fanatic
I agree with this. If your buying this machine hoping it will be comparable to one this 2-3 times its cost your living a pipe dream.

For what this mower is it seems to have a few quirks. Spindles and zerks is a common theme.

Shipping time from Bradly is something that should have been considered way before this purchase. As you know going into it there is not huge dealer support. Happens with a lot of equipment that is from lesser brands. When I bought my Ybravo I turned around same day and had to wait almost 2 weeks cause the trans was not functioning properly. Stuff happens.

Now from what I can see from other outside of the board who run them all have positive things to say. Nice cut simple to maintain and at a price most would be looking at used machines instead of new.
When i talked to em.. they claimed that it would be shipped to you over night.. as from reports.. this isn't the case

BigJlittleC

Banned
When i talked to em.. they claimed that it would be shipped to you over night.. as from reports.. this isn't the case
Overnight shipping or they will ship the item next day?

Still something that should be considered when buying this unit. Same as my Ybravo I know if I need something it will be shipped.

OP
Mark Stark

Mark Stark

LawnSite Fanatic
Overnight shipping or they will ship the item next day?

Still something that should be considered when buying this unit. Same as my Ybravo I know if I need something it will be shipped.

My review has been a pretty even with all things considered. We didnt/don't expect these to operate like a machine that cost 2-3x. I even say they are generally minor issues and the cut quality is good. I do expect calls and emails to be returned from a company no matter the price paid. No excuse for that.

BigJlittleC

Banned
My review has been a pretty even with all things considered. We didnt/don't expect these to operate like a machine that cost 2-3x. I even say they are generally minor issues and the cut quality is good. I do expect calls and emails to be returned from a company no matter the price paid. No excuse for that.
I think your review is inline with most I've seen. Not the cat's meow but a decent useable machine.

What I was pointing out is that by buying certain brands shipping should be considered in that purchase.

I agree calls and emails should be returned. I've been dealing with Tool Army for 3 weeks now with no response still. I do feel your pain in that regard. I don't see how hard it is to reply even if it's just a hey we will look in to this.

Reactions: hal

ggb6259

LawnSite Senior Member
Communication is customer sat #1.

Top Forums