Bradley Mower Updates

sjessen

LawnSite Fanatic
That is troubling, especially since I am looking to buy one of the larger standons from Bradley. I've spoken directly with them on several matters regarding warranty, parts, etc, and everybody was very straight forward. I would be worried that that goes out the window after you purchase from them.

Just to clarify, at this point, after reaching out to them several times, you have not got any support regarding your warranty issue?
Consider buying a supply of zeros, pulleys, spindles and belts. Still cheaper and you will have a supply of wear items.

OP
Mark Stark

Mark Stark

LawnSite Fanatic
That is troubling, especially since I am looking to buy one of the larger standons from Bradley. I've spoken directly with them on several matters regarding warranty, parts, etc, and everybody was very straight forward. I would be worried that that goes out the window after you purchase from them.

Just to clarify, at this point, after reaching out to them several times, you have not got any support regarding your warranty issue?

Correct, absolutely no help whatsoever from Bradley.

Our calls/emails have not all been clustered around this latest issue either.

When we bought the (2) machines from them (in person), they told us they would mail us a handle bar (not sure the parts actual name) for the stander we bought. They obviously had all of our info. They never sent the part. We emailed them about it. Nothing. Emailed them again. Nothing. Caller, bozo answers, says they'll send it, we never got it. We ordered the part for like $25 from somewhere else (I didn't do the ordering).

My partner emailed them mid season to ask a question about the spindles that were bent. He was looking for part numbers or something. Something simple. They never got back to us. Never.

Then we have this latest incident that I've already laid out. They're service has been abysmal.

If I lived close to a Bradley dealer and I could swing in whenever, this wouldnt be a big deal at all. If they sucked on the phone, I'd swing in. It's not an option for us.

Top Forums