1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bradley Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yokes, Dec 2, 2004.

1. yokes

yokes LawnSite Member

Does anyone use a Bradley mower? I use a 48 in. belt drive walk behind. Just wondering what others thoughts were on this machine?

2. saktate

saktate LawnSite Member

I'm also interested in the Bradley walk behind. I don't own one and have just started a little research. Would appreciate any real time experiences with this machine.

"Sorry for the premature post, I found plenty of info about Bradleys further down the forum."

3. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 LawnSite Member

I have three in my fleet and they are a good cost savings over the more markie brands. Two are 48 with 15 kohler and one is a 36 with 10.5 briggs. Very well built no flashe or bells they just work. Decks are solid macine works as well as any other belt drive as I thinks all mowers are know basically a copy of one another. Good luck

4. yokes

yokes LawnSite Member

I've had mine for 2.5 years. Its a solid machine. Do you know if they make any zt's?

5. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

They may have a hydro wb but I doubt it and I know for sure they dont make ztr's.

6. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

They have been around while,it is more a homeowner piece just my 2 cents.