Bradley Mowers looking better and better!

jaybow

LawnSite Bronze Member
I must say that the bradley mowers are looking better and better. And now with the Kawasaki engines and I also saw one with a kohler. Nice fat drive tires, manual blade engagement, electric start, for $2650! I paid that for a 32" belt drive Exmark metro.

$(KGrHqMOKisE6(eVnmFQBOw+qRL1uQ~~60_3.jpg

$(KGrHqR,!hoE6mEkw0UoBOw+t8i!yQ~~60_3.jpg

OP
J

jaybow

LawnSite Bronze Member
That cutting deck looks just like the one on my old Scag.

OP
J

jaybow

LawnSite Bronze Member
I will say that cutting height adjustment could be a factor though, there for sure needs to be more ways to adjust then just the castor spacers, I havent checked to see if the reaer of the deck can be set at different hights. And there should be spacers on the blade spindles also.

OP
J

jaybow

LawnSite Bronze Member
They also have a stander now. I just have a hard time buying Chinese...But they are looking much better I will admit.
Oh yeah, I saw that also. I am sure they have their components on them that are cheesy, but overall they are looking pretty good. Concerns would be for me, blade spindle life, hydro system, cutting height adjustment. the metal could stress crack early if its china made.

OP
J

jaybow

LawnSite Bronze Member
Yeah, I think I will hold out, I want a floating deck 48". Probably try to find a used turf tracer when I'm ready, I know I can't go wrong there.
Posted via Mobile Device

944own

LawnSite Bronze Member
I found one of the redhawk 36 hydros which is the same mower as the bradley earlier this year on clist for $300 been using it all year on gated back yards and it has been great. I had to adjust the hydro belt once. It does have height adjustments on the back of the deck which is a real SOB to adjust and spacers on the blades. I would have been a little iffy about buying a new one but what dual hydro am I gonna get for $300.

cvcook

LawnSite Member
http://worldlawnpowerequip.com/

Seems like these are about the same as the Redhawk/Bradley mowers, maybe some factory building all these with different companies simply putting their stickers and names on them, idk??
Not really, different design, I bought a W/L 28" in Feb, not a bad mower considering I only use it on about 12 (less than 36") gated back yards a week. not what I would call a TRUE commercial mower, but haven't had a problem yet. height adj is easy similar to the old Gravely & J/D W/B.