1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Branche grapple or manure forks?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Sjoerd, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Sjoerd

Sjoerd LawnSite Member

I've a GIANT skid steer with a couple of attachments. What I miss at this moment is something to take branches and wood out of a garden to throw them in a container.
    I already have a stone forks but I loose 1/2 of the load.

What do you guys advice?
    Branche grapple of GIANT

Manure forks of Avant

2. RedSox4Life

RedSox4Life LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

There is about a million different configurations of grapples. From a grapple on a smooth bucket to a grapple on forks.....and everything in between. Look around, I’m sure you’ll find what you’re after.

of course.....the real trick with grapples is finding the one that will “do it all” rather than owning 18 different types.

Sjoerd likes this.
  3. marne

marne LawnSite Member

Just mounted an adapter plate to the new arrival. If you promise me, not to expect to have the time to charge an electric loader on the customer's socket while on a jobsite in future, I'll report how it performs :p:).

IMG_20200325_064734.jpg

Sjoerd likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Sjoerd

Sjoerd LawnSite Member

I didn't know them but because of the non skid driving I can imaging they destroy less then the skids with wheels or not.