1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new 16 Foot Trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Bhorner, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

A never used 2007 16 Foot Dove Tail Car / utility trailer 7.500 pound rated I paid 2,100 including spare tire. It is Va inspected. Pressure treated wood floor.

Since this is a new trailer and only been on the road once. That was the trip back to my house from the dealers. I need to get at least 1,900 for it. I'm sure you understand. I brought it home sometime in March.

I have a clear title. Will except cash or personal check, but I would have to wait until your check clears. I can write you a bill of sale. No cashiers or money orders not trying to be difficult just heard of to many horror stories.
    people with false checks.

One thing, running lights worked when I drove it home, but do not come on now..... Probably just a bad ground or bulb, have not had time to really look at it.

The only reason I am selling this trailer, I was going to start a mowing business, but changed my mind decided to go with another business venture.

I need to recoup my money and put it back on my credit card. I just sold a brand new WB Samauri 36 inch to a happy person. If interested email me back, or give me a call and leave a message. Serious inquiries only ... Thanks

Barry
    304 724-9024

Trailer3.jpg

Trailer5.jpg

2. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

I guess I should have added, pickup only. This trailer has a Va inspection sticker, and I am in WV, so I would get pulled over trying to tow it anywhere thanks. :C)