Lawn Care Forum banner

brand new.. rookie.. green as they get

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  CamLand 
#1 ·
I'm brand new to the bussiness, not looking to take over just wanting to get out and mow a little.... My schedule at work is perfect Fri, Sun, & Mon to allow me to do some mowing, plus I love to do yard work. I'm as green as they get when it come to this bussiness, I stumbled onto this site about 2 week ago and have been hooked "so much good advice. I'm starting out with a 83 chevy ck1 4x4 400 small block with a granny low trans, and full suspen. lift kit, a 16 foottwin axle landscape tailer with the let down gate in rear, a 62 inch 25 hp toro zmax rider, an older "late 90s" john deere walk behind with 2 wheel sulky, a commercial homelite weedeater, and a hand held stihl blower, I alo have acces to another john deere if I want it... Live in murfreesboro tn.
so if you see me on here asking a dumb question or making a stupid statement {{laughing}} you will know why..

#3 ·
It's great...... I honestly don't think I could find so many things and people that are so helpful... Now if I could get a few yards to mow I would be in bussiness..... Thanx for the luck I need all help I can get...... Have a good one...

#5 ·
Greg, I have been on here for about three days, and I can honestly say it's great... especially the people...... I don't know very much but holler if if I can help..... Good Luck..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.