1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Breathing mask for summer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wolfsnout®, Mar 22, 2013.

1. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

I ordered mine on a Friday and it was on the porch Monday! I wasn't razin ya about the price. I would think you'd have to buy them in quantity like the military to get a better price. Either way, it's worth every penny.

2. PeeblesLawnCare

PeeblesLawnCare LawnSite Member

Man I got mine next day! awesome I cant wait to try it out. Business has been a little slow and need soem work asap darn!

3. Wolfsnout®

Wolfsnout® LawnSite Member
    from GA.

Faster than Jimmy Johns...LOL

Thanks to all for your feedback!

4. die4irish

die4irish LawnSite Member
    from ohio

ordered mine Sunday so we will see.

5. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Put mine through its paces today. Did a few crappy leaf filled yards with high lift blades just to get a good cloud churned up. Very impressive, couldn't taste anything I was breathing. Dipped it in the ice chest water and my face was cool and comfortable. I will be surprising my guys with their own soon.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

Thanks for the input...I'm sure your guys will be glad to get them. :drinkup:

8. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I've been intending to post back about mine, but haven't had a chance 'til now. I received mine in only a couple days back when I ordered it. That was my first pleasant surprise.

Got to test it out Thursday at a job that had so much pollen I thought it was dust at first. The pavement in the parking lot looked like a sand storm had come though. I started in blowing off the clippings and "dust" and then I remembered the new snout on the truck seat. I grabbed it and then proceeded to blow the entire parking lot clean. I am very impressed so far. No dust or pollen made it to my nose, which I am more than thankful for since I have fairly bad sinus allergies in the spring and fall. Stayed right in place and best of all covered both my mouth and my "snout" as advertised.

I give it a big Thumbs Up

9. die4irish

die4irish LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Yep got mine in. like it alot. the only complaint is there is no hole for my cigarette. :laugh::laugh:

10. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Just ordered one, can't wait to get it. The pollen/dust has already destroyed my sinuses this year :dizzy: