Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulling out on to a busy 2 lane road, I looked and pulled out. I didnt see the gray Merc Sable barreling down the right lane.. I got off with just some scuffs and an indent on my bumper. Her car had medium damage on the quarter panels and doors.. She must have been 80 years old I felt so bad.

I gave her my card after it was all said and done and offered her some free work...

I need a drink

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I almost "T" boned some one last week! I looked twice and didnt see any one but one of my guys arms blocked half the damn window figiting around. All he said was whoa, whoa, whoa! I didnt know what the hell he was talking about. I kinda flipped out and screamed keep your arms down and sit back.

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
I almost "T" boned some one last week! I looked twice and didnt see any one but one of my guys arms blocked half the damn window figiting around. All he said was whoa, whoa, whoa! I didnt know what the hell he was talking about. I kinda flipped out and screamed keep your arms down and sit back.
rofl, exactly what I would have done.

My girlfriend comes out with me sometime and has the bad habit of leaning her head forward to look for the traffic (while I'm doing it lol)

Always have to get on to her. :hammerhead: Move than noggin!

·
Registered
12,640 Posts
I do try to lean back when I know it's time for the person driving to look.
Wise choice, I do the same. I sure as he11 don't want them pulling my side of the vehicle out in front of ANYONE..... :nono:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.