Bronco Rider or Bull Rider sulky?

K&L Landscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
I've looked at most all of the available velke/sulky options and it looks like these 2 are the built the best. Now, I'm just trying to decide between the Bull or the Bronco version. It will be going on a Snapper Pro SW30 61" hydro.

Thanks for any help!

metro36

LawnSite Silver Member
Between those two I would get a bull rider. Dont forget to look at proslides. They are a great sulky. You just step off to back up or when you are in a tight spot, and it retracts so you can easily walk. Then just step back on when you want a sulky again. They are a bit pricey and cant be used on pavement though.

jfoxtrot9

LawnSite Senior Member
The Snapper Pros have a wider wheelbase than other wb's. Get the sulky with the widest wheelbase so you don't see the extra wheelmarks on the lawn. I do believe that is the Bull Rider.

OP
K&L Landscaping

K&L Landscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
Between those two I would get a bull rider. Dont forget to look at proslides. They are a great sulky. You just step off to back up or when you are in a tight spot, and it retracts so you can easily walk. Then just step back on when you want a sulky again. They are a bit pricey and cant be used on pavement though.
Proslides won't work for me, thanks though. Too much transport area across pavement.

cgaengineer

LawnSite Fanatic
Neither, adapt a TruTrak to the unit.
Posted via Mobile Device

TriCountyLawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
Im looking at z-turn sulkys also. Having only used a few trailer type I have to say ANYTHING would be better then those. Especially if you have a hydro unit.

Roger

LawnSite Fanatic
A Bull Rider in caster mode will not work on a 36" w/b machine. The footprint is too small, the machine is too light. The same is true for a ProSlide.

I know because I have done both. I sold the ProSlide. The BullRider is in use, but in trailer mode.