Brown's Lawn Care Work...

OP
BROWNS LAWN CARE

BROWNS LAWN CARE

LawnSite Senior Member
And just think, with a couple more days of 25mph winds it will be full of the neighbors leaves again.

I still need to get with you around the first of the year.
i know, i'm ready for more leaves :D

just contact me when ever things slow down after the holidays...

Turf Dawg

LawnSite Gold Member
I think I have seen that place before LOL

Wonder if they still hate me? J K

Looks good. I need to get my butt back in that area and finish fertilizing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Loganslawncare11

LawnSite Member
Keep up the good work! Also, the last pics posted, i wouldnt call it trashy, I made the mistake once, and someone corrected me by saying, " If I maintain a lawn, whether its a million dollar landscape, or a 15$ holly bush and tall fescue lawn, My work will be done with pride". Do a little extra each visit at that lawn if you can to help transform it into a piece of art. Pick up the trash each visit, roll up the water hoses, pick up toys and set them in a good location. We do this with every lawn, and it really has gained us some attention. Somethings its the little things that count.
That's how everyone in the business should work with pride. I strive to do all my lawns that way.

OP
BROWNS LAWN CARE

BROWNS LAWN CARE

LawnSite Senior Member
I think I have seen that place before LOL

Wonder if they still hate me? J K

Looks good. I need to get my butt back in that area and finish fertilizing.
Posted via Mobile Device

yea, you do need to go fertilize. don't let me down man, i expect that grass to be green and REQUIRE mowing !!! :D

OP
BROWNS LAWN CARE

BROWNS LAWN CARE

LawnSite Senior Member
Nice work. Those live oaks look like they aren't getting leaves on very fast?
maybe still recovering from the drought we had a couple years ago. it was bad. live oaks lost some of their leaves around here...