Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've been browsing some of your company's websites lately and have a couple questions...

-Do you find that directing your clientele (present or potential) to your site gives customers ideas about landscape projects, additional services, etc.

-Do you find that potential customers will look at your website and start a working relationship based on your site?

The reason I'm asking this is because we are considering building a website for our company. We'd love to have our pictures of all the work we've done available to customers at any time. There are more people than ever using computers so it seems like a good idea?!?

Any feedback would be great. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Frontier,

I just looked around on your website and I have to say it's great. Looking forward to seeing your sample images when they're up!

Hope none of your properties get damaged with that hurricane!

·
Registered
17,143 Posts
We use web site to try to take customers away from phone messages. We allow them access to account information, payment capability, estimate forms, as well as examples of our work and commericial accounts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.