1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Buisness Plan Anyone?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Terra Firma, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Terra Firma

Terra Firma LawnSite Member

I'm trying to come up with a business plan. I have done some research and I really can't find anything related to Landscaping and or Turf Maintenance. I have found one source on the internet but it cost too much. There has to be plenty of free info out there. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    David:drinkup:

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

pm me your email and I will send you ours

3. Terra Firma

Not sure what pm is short for, but that would be great to see a business plan that works for you and centered around landscapeing. I am still new to lawnsite.com so I don't know if it is kosher to post my e-mail address on a thread or if that thing is accepted practice.

4. Randy J

Randy J LawnSite Bronze Member

PM = private message. If you email me, I'll send you the one I made several years ago for a business I was buying. It would need a lot of updating and changes, but it might give you some ideas.

5. Terra Firma

Apparently I don't have some kind of clearance to send you a pm I don't know how to get the clearance. Anyhow check out our web site thinkterrafirma.com and shoot me an e-mail and I will e-mail you back with my e-mail address. I really looking forward to reviewing that plan.

6. JHLawns

JHLawns LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I also am looking for a business plan - am just starting out. Have a friend who is getting out of the business and will purchase his equip including truck, trailer, etc.

Trying to research all the ins and outs, legalities, etc beforehand. He was a sole prop. with liab ins. Not sure if that is the way to go or not for me.

Anyway any help with a business plan would be appreciated since I will need financing.

Thanks!

7. Randy J

If you're interested in mine, you'll need to PM me with your email address.

8. JHLawns

JHLawns LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Hi, I appreciate the offer but I am not able to PM yet. I don't know how else to get the info - any suggestions?
    Thanks

9. Randy J

Um, you need to get your email to me somehow. I don't believe we're allowed to post it in the forums though.

10. JHLawns

JHLawns LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I don't see a way to get my email to you so, I may just have to wait until I am able to PM you. Prob next week sometime.