• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Bulkmail postcards??

CleanCutMowers

LawnSite Member
Would you guys recommend doing the bulk mail? I have got a few areas and a price quote but I wondered how effective it was, Has it worked for you all? I think 10 new accounts would be great. Right now I am set up for just over a thousand. And is it to late to send these out? Thanks in advance!

cward

LawnSite Member
If you have to purchase the list, verify the zip codes. Focus on target areas that can afford lawn care. You probably won't have a lot of sucess if your mail goes to the "hood."

NELawnCare

LawnSite Member
This year will be my first bulk mailing. About 10,000 pieces. I will start with my first mailing in Aug/Sep timeframe and send another in Mar/Apr 08.

NELawnCare

LawnSite Member

Ecoscape01

LawnSite Senior Member
I just emailed them for a quote. I like the whole full service idea. I just design the postcard using their template, submit it, tell 'em what zip codes and property values I want, pay, and then wait. I'm gonna try it. I didn't have the money for this before but after next week I will have generated enough income from my business to justify the expense. I can't wait. Seems like a good deal.

bohiaa

LawnSite Fanatic
Do a search.... there are tons of people who have done it.....

I have NOT it's to expensive for me........

I think the return rate is like 2 to 3 %