1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Bunton walk behinds

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gil692, Jun 26, 2000.

1. lakegastonla

lakegastonla LawnSite Senior Member

The Bunton's are the same as the Ransomes/Bobcats. Very SOLID mower, and two grand sounds like a deal for a mower with only 50 hrs.!! Go for it, and the warranty should be the same as a crate new mower!!<br>Good luck and MOW ON BIG DADDY!!!

2. ashlandscaping

ashlandscaping Banned

Buttons are great machines. If it is a 1 year or older it is still the button design with the large rear tires and so forth. If it is last fall or this season it is a bobcat mower made at the bobcat plant. I have owned all brands and kept the buttons still own some, BUT the prices on the parts just went to the roof. Same goes for the bobcats. Textron is doing the rape idea and doing a GOOD job on it. As far as price its a little high I could buy a old style large rears 52 inch deck kaw motor for $ 2200.00 plus tax brand new. try to get him down on price

3. Dave

Dave LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

if the lesco is the same as a mtd pro walkbehind,there is no comparrisionto the bunton,the mtd-lesco I saw had a twin cylinder briggs on it and to tell you the truth it looked like junk

4. OP
    OP
    gil692

gil692 Guest

Well this bunton is 14 hp kohler 48 inchj deck. the paint is not even scratched that is how much the previous guy used it. Only problem I have now is getting the dealer to deliver it. July 4th Ill give some slack but if not here buy friday guess Ill have to look elsewhere. If can not deliver in a reasonable time guess he will be slow in everything else, if the else is needed.<p>If no Bunton guess Ill have to go the lawnboy 21 incher route. (NOT)