1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Bush Hog VS Exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Woods, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Woods

Woods LawnSite Member

Hi guys i'm new to this site an me an my father have been mowing commercialy for about 4 years now we have more yards than we know what to do with we just cant say no to any one that is our problem my dad bought a brand new Exmark lazer Z 60'' deck with the 23 horse kohler on it 4 years ago when we started we have had a couple of older john deeres an they just dont cut it so we ran across a bush hog Front mount deck 54'' 20 horse kohler with the double wheel kit an the weight kit in the back we think were are going to buy it an i was wondering do these bush hogs even come close to the machine our exmark is? I would really like to have your oppion Thanks

2. VolRog

VolRog LawnSite Member

I demoed the Exmark, Toro, and the midmount Bush Hog ZTR. I bought the Bush Hog M2561. It is every bit the machine the other 2 are, and I got it for $7250 out the door. You will not be disappointed. Quite a savings over the other 2. Buy the Hog and use the extra money to purchase other things.