1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

BushHog ZTR's?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ProStreetCamaro, Jun 28, 2004.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

2. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

No but have seen a out front one at my dealer. Looked just like a woods mowing machine with different paint.

Hustler makes a short cut ZTR with a 48" brush deck.

3. VolRog

VolRog LawnSite Member

This is a fine ZTR. I've had one for 2 months and I am completely satisfied. Plenty of power with a sweet cut. Wife says my 12 acres looks like a golf course. It is well built with a great suspension seat standard. These boys on this board are partial to other mowers because they haven't tried this mower. If they did, the'd buy one and pocket the $1500 savings. Buy one my friend, you will be completely satisfied.

4. notforprofit

notforprofit LawnSite Member

VolRog-

May I ask what you paid? I considered this unit, but the only dea;er around was off the charts with his prices. Could've bought an Exmark with 2 hp more for same price.

5. VolRog

VolRog LawnSite Member

Yes sir. I live in Nashville, TN and bought the 25hp/61in for $7250 out the door from Goad Implement in Springfield, TN.
    It is the model M2561 with the Kohler engine.

6. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

What areas do you service VolRog? I live an hour west of Nashville but I service the Green Hills areas.

7. VolRog

VolRog LawnSite Member

Right now I just do this stuff part time, mostly for a few friends/family members. I am a CPA by trade and work in the healthcare industry. After being with those people all day, it is a relief to be outside mowing grass/mulching etc. Accountants are a boring bunch. I'm not exactly the button down type.