1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Business Cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Cashmonysonny, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Cashmonysonny

Cashmonysonny LawnSite Member

I need a website where i can get some busniess cards made for a good price

2. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

Vistaprint.com. They have free business cards and shipping is about $5

3. Killswitch

Killswitch LawnSite Senior Member

4. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Deal with someone local. I just got some from a local shop. Real nice cards. Paid maybe 20-25 bucks more than if i bought them online. But guess what? I am delivering a estimate in the morning to the print shop owner for a 9500 dollor paver job. If i get that job, it more than makes up for the extra twenty i spent.

Deal locally whenever you can.

5. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

He did ask for a GOOD price. I haven't been able to beat vistaprint on price for small or medium quantities. I've used them for postcards, business cards. Plus if you watch their site or checkout their e-mails their always giving other things, like 25 magnets away.

I do support local merchants as well for other things like signs and local equipment dealers. I don't know any printers locally, and this way it's delivered right to my door.

6. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I designed some cards from www.vistaprint.com and they came out nice.
    I think I paid a total of 26.00 for 1000 cards with the glossy, color ink front and had a list of services offered on the back.

I am satisified with them.
    I do agree to try to use the neighborhood companies, but they were much higher, although the cards would have been a better quality.

7. ZaK18

ZaK18 LawnSite Member

Keep your money local...The price at a print shop will be a little more,
    but in a way, youll be helping out the community.

8. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

Local print shop....keep your money in the local economy. Hell, I went to have cards made and got a lawn and snow contract from the print company!:dancing:

9. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

funny.....the same thing happened to me in the fall... wound up being one of my best customers.

10. PGA

PGA LawnSite Senior Member

VistaPrint.com

Pay 5 or 6 bucks and get 200 of them. And they are nice. One sided, glossy, design your own.