Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Horizon flier in the mail today for a business class, here is a link to what I got. http://www.horizononline.com/images/tmp/Kehoe.pdf

No where on it is the website, or the times of the classes, it offers up a lot of topics but I can't see how they can do more than just brush the surface in a single day. So even though their marketing is crap they want me to spend the day learning from them and pay them to boot :dizzy:

I found the Horizon website and was hoping to find some more in depth information on the class and all there was was the same postcard I was mailed.
I am torn as I would normally toss this but it came highly recommended by a lawnsite member. Anyone else taken this class? The $$$ is not much but my time is worth so much more.

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
No where on it is the website.....
It's in the midle of the page. Why not just call them about class times.

I've never heard of them but they don't have stores around here. That would be a bad time of year around here but in Az there may not be a good time of year (slow time). jmo

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guarantee when I call they will have little more information than "I will have to get back to you on that, what # can I reach you at"

Thats funny once you are on the website they give you the website address :dizzy: but its not on the postcard mailer I received. I just double checked.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Marketing and Business are two very different things. Business Majors dont always know marketing, even if they think they do. They may actually have a lot of expertise to offer about business, dont judge them by thier marketing skills.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea but they are "teaching" both in one seminar in one day :dizzy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.