• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Business goal for 2001????

Lawnworks

LawnSite Fanatic
What are yalls business goals for 2001? I am going to try to gross 50k and get another 15k in the bank. I am 16 and I am still in high school so I do not have any mouths to feed or a mortgage to pay. I am almost positive I can reach my goals, just gotta do alot of hard work.

RYAN

LawnSite Member
We are looking to double last years business. As well as add an employee and buy an Exmark Lazer w/Ultravac. And also raise last years prices.

BobbyBcuttin

LawnSite Member
I have landed 2 big contracts which triple my weekly income.Now i'm going to drop a few trouble customers and yards that are a hassle.I have alot more interest in my service but do not want to grow to quikly i've seen business get in real far of there head, i believe slow study groth is the way 2 go.

1MajorTom

Former Moderator

Lawnworks:

Just curious as to how you are going to achieve this?

How many employees do you have working for you?

Still in school right? So in March, April, and May, the three busiest months, you'l be working after school???
Cutting on Sundays? I know our customers don't appreciate Sunday cuts.
Then September, October, and November back in school?

It just seems like not enough time to cut and still make your goal taking into account that summers sometimes slow up due to lack of rain.
And that's not including in the Spring when the rain flys hard and slows everyone up. How do you keep up with such limited cutting time?

Jodi

Jusmowin

LawnSite Senior Member
I would like to pick up 20 more res accounts and mabe 1or 2 commercial accounts, pay off a few more bills and maybe 2 good hard working employees would be nice too.